A stay in Bali will not be complete without a visit to the fabulous Smoqee Sky Bar & Lounge located on the rooftop of the Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.
Enjoy the expansive views across Bali’s Jimbaran Bay whilst sipping on sunset cocktails and eating delicious tapas at this fashionable rooftop bar.
Relaxed seating is arranged around the edge of a rooftop pond, making the open-air space perfect for sipping one (or more) of the Le Meridien’s signature cocktails as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean.
Smoqee Sky Bar is open daily from 5:30pm to 11:00pm and the dress code is casual. Modern Asian cuisine and tapas is available, however for those that have a bigger appetite or a craving for Bali’s renowned fresh seafood, the famous Jimbaran Bay seafood cafes and restaurants are located directly in front of the Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.
About Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Located only steps away from the pristine Jimbaran Bay with its famous seafood cafes and restaurants, Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran is the perfect base to explore Bali.
- 117 spacious guest rooms, luxury suites, rooftop penthouses and private Bali style pool villas
- 2 rooftop venues and 3 meeting rooms with capacity up to 150 people
- 1 restaurant, 3 bars and 1 coffee shop
- 1,300 sqm saltwater lagoon
- Serenity Spa and Salon, J Kids Club and Fitness Centre
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Jalan Bukit Permai, Jimbaran, Bali, 80361, Indonesia